RFaz SMON SDSM-6000 monitoring of the intensity of electromagnetic waves for EMF long-term measurement within the scope 30 MHz ~ 6 GHz is frequency selective EMF monitoring system and buit-in real spectrum analyzer from 9kHz to 6GHz. The RFaz SMON SDSM-6000 is the most advanced solution available to meet the growing demand for monitoring the e.m.f. both remotely and selectively, to avoid the continuous surveillance of sites by technical personnel.
• Frequency range: 100 KHz to 6 GHz
• EMF Safety Evaluation: 30 MHz to 6 GHz AVG or RMS, MAX
• Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232, Ethernet RJ-45
• RFaz EMF-M Software: 9 KHz to 6 GHz indication
• Measurement data backup: Micro SD Memory
• Measurement data server transmission function using 3G wireless modem
• Measurement environment change function using SMS
• System status alarm function
• Measurement position acquisition function using GPS
• SDBM-6000 is designed to be waterproof, light and easy to install indoors and outdoors
• Provides solar panel recharging function for outdoor operation without extra power supply
• Provides the ability to back up measured data because it has a large amount of storage memory
• System case on / off
• ITU-T K.83 COMPLIANT
RFaz EMF-M Software
RFaz Measure is 30 MHz ~ 3 GHz and 400 MHz ~ 6 GHz up of electromagnetic intensity measured for a 3-axis isotropic antenna, spectrum analyzers and Ferrite bead coaxial cable, antenna auto-control switches provide, and domestic and foreign each country based on It offers to develop the appropriate EMF measurement software.
RFaz Measure consists of a 3-axis isotropic antenna (AT3000 or AT6000), auto switch (ATSC03 or ATS04), RF cable, spectrum analyzer, RFaz SEMF measurement programs.
RFaz SEMF Software